Caltest is an equal opportunity employer. Caltest's business philosophy is to conduct all of our relationships with integrity. We seek people to work with us who share this commitment to personal and corporate integrity. Our business is one built on trust. The analytical data we provide our clients depends on the skill and commitment of all of us, and the commitment to follow operating guidelines faithfully and completely.
Our Mission Statement is very simple:
Caltest Analytical Laboratory exists for the purpose of:
- Providing well respected analytical services
- Providing a good work environment for its employees
- Providing a reasonable return to its investors
If you are the kind of person who appreciates this straight-forward approach to work we invite you to consider the opportunities we have in the lab.
Our lab is located in the beautiful Napa Valley, just south of the City of Napa. We offer flexible schedules, a supportive attitude towards providing what you need to get the job done as reliably and comfortably as possible, and great benefits.
Benefits available for full time regular employees:
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance.
- Two weeks vacation, increasing to 3 weeks at 5 years and up to 4 weeks at ten years.
- 7 paid holidays/yr.
- 5 sick days available/yr.
- Counseling services provided by third party confidential provider
If no positions are posted, you are still welcome to send your resume for consideration as opportunities arise.